Our Price Beat Guarantee applies to standard economy class scheduled airfares offered by high street or on-line travel agents. Terms and conditions apply.
How it works…
1. You find an Economy class scheduled carrier*** airfare that is available to the UK general public* from another high street travel agent, on-line travel agent** or travel agent call centre to any destination.
2. Before booking the airfare you obtain a printed confirmation of the competitor travel agent's airfare quote on headed paper, or equivalent (i.e. print out of web page at final payment stage), with airfare price including taxes fees and charges, airline booking reference, booking conditions, travel dates, number of passengers, airline and date of quote clearly shown. The guarantee is against the competitors initial quote only. We will not enter into an ongoing negotiation on price after the first quote is bettered.
3. Visit a Bridge the World shop or call the Bridge the World Call Centre on the same day you received the quote. Email requests cannot be accepted unless following a phone or shop visit enquiry.
4. Show Bridge the World staff the printed confirmation of the airfare quotes. For telephone enquiries you can fax or email the quote to your travel consultant following your phone call.
5. Bridge the World will check the quote for availability and booking conditions that same day.
6. Where we believe there to be an erroneous fare displayed by a competitor or the fare displayed is no longer available to book we have one working day to investigate the pricing. If at this point we prove the fare to be incorrect or no longer available to book the price beat guarantee will apply to the new fare.
7. If Bridge the World is able to confirm that airfare is still available to be booked as per the itinerary quoted, we will not only match the airfare but BEAT IT!
8. The price match will only be calculated after the application of any Bridge the World discounts, offers or vouchers in place at the time (for example, if there was a money off offer this would be applied and the resulting fare would be used to calculate the price match).
9. Price guarantee can only be applied to airlines Bridge the World can sell. Bridge the World will not price beat on an existing booking - the competitor quote must be presented to us prior to booking.
10. Full payment is required on the same day that Bridge the World is able to confirm that the airfare is still available as per our competitor's quoted itinerary.
*Fares available to the general public are deemed as fares available to an audience not registered to a competitor subscription or membership. Bridge the World will not be able to beat airfares offered to closed subscriber or membership groups. All fares must be in UK pounds and purchased from a company trading in the UK.
1. For flight quotes only: If we can't beat the competitor quote, we'll give you £1000 in Bridge the World credit.
2. Price guarantee can only be applied to airlines Bridge the World can sell and against the quoted booking cabin (i.e. economy). We guarantee to match the price and dates of travel with a like for like option.**** Bridge the World will not price beat on an existing booking - the competitor quote must be presented to us prior to booking.
3. The £1,000 is available per booking and is awarded as a travel credit. The credit is valid for 12 months from the date of the original booking. These funds may only be used for travel in the passenger names of the original booking and cannot be used towards another Price Beat. (Any difference in price over £1000 will be paid by the passenger and no refund or credits will be offered where the flight price is less than £1000).
**Excludes fares offered directly by an airline.
***Applies to scheduled airlines only (not Charters or Low Cost Airlines) and for travel originating in the UK.
****‘Like for Like’ refers to a similar routing or number of stop-overs. It excludes the guarantee to match exact flight times and carrier