Why choose Bridge the World Travel insurance?
▪ Tailor make your cover to suit your needs
▪ We offer policies to cover the geographical areas of Europe, Worldwide excluding USA and Worldwide including USA
▪ 24 hour emergency support hotline
▪ Policies that cover adventure activities like winter sports, hot air ballooning, scuba diving, waterskiing and more!
▪ All pre-existing medical conditions considered
▪ Cover available up to the age of 80
▪ Discounts for children and groups travelling together
Choose your level of cover
Budget | Standard | Premier | More Details >
|Adventures and activities
We can cover over 100 adventure sports & adrenalin activities covered at no extra cost*, including:
- Skiing and snowsports
- Scuba diving
- Hot air ballooning
- Sailing and boat trips
7 days winter sports cover for free on single trip policies | 21 days wintersports cover for free on annual policies.
|Cancellation and amendments
- Change of plan? Policy extensions are available whilst
- When you receive your policy wording, if you are not
entirely satisfied, let us know within 14 days and we will
refund the premium in full
|Pre-existing medical conditions
- All medical conditions considered on selected policies
- Medical Screening available on single trip policies
at standard and premier level and annual multi-trip
- Only available in store, ask a Travel Expert for more details
|Full Policy Wording
You will find all the policy wordings for Bridge the World insurance here >
Bridge the World, a trading name of STA Travel Ltd, is an Appointed Representative of Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). The insurance is underwritten by AWP P&C SA.