Whether you'll be seeing the sights on a weekend away, or heading further afield on a tropical beach break, we know how important it is to stay safe on your travels and that's where travel insurance can help. Bridge the World offers a choice of policies with varying levels of cover so you can tailor the cover you need to you and your holiday.
Black Friday Travel Insurance Offer*
Stay covered while on your adventures with BTW Travel insurance. Buy your insurance this Black Friday weekend and get a free travel money card with £50 loaded on to it to spend on your travels. T&C's apply*
Why choose Bridge the World Travel insurance?
▪ Tailor make your cover to suit your needs
▪ We offer policies to cover the geographical areas of Europe, Worldwide excluding USA and Worldwide including USA
▪ 24 hour emergency support hotline
▪ Policies that cover adventure activities like winter sports, hot air ballooning, scuba diving, waterskiing and more!
▪ All pre-existing medical conditions considered
▪ Cover available up to the age of 80
▪ Discounts for children and groups travelling together
Choose your level of cover
Budget | Standard | Premier | More Details >
|Adventures and activities
We can cover over 100 adventure sports & adrenalin activities covered at no extra cost*, including:
- Skiing and snowsports
- Scuba diving
- Hot air ballooning
- Sailing and boat trips
7 days winter sports cover for free on single trip policies | 21 days wintersports cover for free on annual policies.
|Cancellation and amendments
- Change of plan? Policy extensions are available whilst
- When you receive your policy wording, if you are not
entirely satisfied, let us know within 14 days and we will
refund the premium in full
|Pre-existing medical conditions
- All medical conditions considered on selected policies
- Medical Screening available on single trip policies
at standard and premier level and annual multi-trip
- Only available in store, ask a Travel Expert for more details
|Full Policy Wording
You will find all the policy wordings for Bridge the World insurance here >
Terms and conditions: Free insurance upgrade available for selected new insurance policies must be fully paid between 26 Aug – 1 Sep 2016. The upgrade is from Blue Standard Worldwide cover to Blue Premier Worldwide cover, on durations from 4 days to 9 months inclusive. Please note that the upgrade is from Standard (inc USA) to Premier (exc USA). All offers only available on new policies, not on extensions or renewals of existing policies. Valid only on single trip policies, excluding annual multi-trip and all specialised polices including but not limited to Sport trips cover, winter sports cover and study abroad cover.
Bridge the World, a trading name of STA Travel Ltd , is an Appointed Representative of Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). The insurance is underwritten by AGA International S.A.