Whether you'll be seeing the sights on a weekend away, or heading further afield on a tropical beach break, we know how important it is to stay safe on your travels and that's where travel insurance can help. Bridge the World offers a choice of policies with varying levels of cover so you can tailor the cover you need to you and your holiday.
Why choose Bridge the World Travel insurance?
▪ Tailor make your cover to suit your needs
▪ We offer policies to cover the geographical areas of Europe, Worldwide excluding USA and Worldwide including USA
▪ 24 hour emergency support hotline
▪ Policies that cover adventure activities like winter sports, hot air ballooning, scuba diving, waterskiing and more!
▪ Pre-existing medical conditions considered (call for more details)
▪ Discounts for children and groups travelling together
Choose your level of cover
Budget | Standard | Premier | More Details >
|Adventures and activities|
We can cover over 100 adventure sports & adrenalin activities covered at no extra cost*, including:
- Skiing and snowsports
- Scuba diving
- Hot air ballooning
- Sailing and boat trips
7 days winter sports cover for free on single trip policies | 21 days wintersports cover for free on annual policies.
|Cancellation and amendments|
- Change of plan? Policy extensions are available whilst
- When you receive your policy wording, if you are not
entirely satisfied, let us know within 14 days and we will
refund the premium in full
|Pre-existing medical conditions|
- All medical conditions considered on selected policies
- Medical Screening available on single trip policies
at standard and premier level and annual multi-trip
- Only available in store, ask a Travel Expert for more details
|Full Policy Wording|
You will find all the policy wordings for Bridge the World insurance here >
Bridge the World, a trading name of STA Travel Ltd , is an Appointed Representative of Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). The insurance is underwritten by AGA International S.A.