Manage your money
Release funds from eccount to Card(s)
Store money safely in your eccount and release it to Cards as and when you need it.
Share money between Cards
You can move money securely from Card to Card, online, by text or by calling Customer Care.
Move money from Card to eccount
You can move money between your eccount and your Card(s) or from your Card(s) to your eccount.
Check your balance
You can check your eccount or Card balances at any time.
Set balance and Top-up alerts
You can set alerts to let you know when money has been loaded and when your balance is getting low.
Ways to manage your money
Simply log-in online, call the automated telephone line or send a text.
1. Log-in Online: Log-in and choose ‘eccount Summary’ or ‘Move Money’ tabs
2. Call our automated telephone line: 0845 225 0043 or 020 7070 4907
3. Using the Mobile eccount service direct from your mobile phone
4. Text the bold words from the list below to 80777:
- BAL - Check total balance
- BAL XXXX - Check Card balance
- BAL ECC - Check eccount balance
- MOVE amount from XXXX to XXXX - Move Money from Card to Card
- MOVE amount from ECC to XXXX - Move Money from eccount to Card
- MOVE amount from XXXX to ECC - Move Money from Card to eccount
Amount indicates the money value and XXXX indicates the last 4 digits of the 16 digit Card number.
This service only applies if Cards are registered to the mobile number that the text is being sent from.
Balance updates by text: standard network rates apply when you text us. Text replies from us are FREE.
Move Money services by text, call or online: charged at 20p each.
MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. The Card is issued by Wirecard Card Solutions Ltd (“WDCS”) pursuant to licence by MasterCard International Inc. WDCS is authorised by the Financial Services Authority to conduct electronic money service activities under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (https://www.fsa.gov.uk/about/what/international/emoney) (Ref: 900051).